Friday, August 7, 2009

Gaming Friday: Madden 10 Training Camp

Gaming and Training are coming on a crash course. We've all seen the titles out there - from the Wii to EA Sports Active. Things have come a long way - I remember seeing a stationary bike that you could ride while watching a tv monitor of the mountains years ago in a gym and being blown away.

Will we get to a point where you will be able to use Madden to train for on-field playing? This isn't that level of innovation, but it is funny. Sony PSP and Madden brought the competitiveness of gamers to life in these commercials for Madden 10. I just had to share.

The first one puts gamers into a training mode on the NFL field.




Here's another, showing Sean Payton of the Saints, a "Toggle" coach, and a Team Bus. Yeah, definitely feel these guys - sneaking a chance to play on my PSP any chance I get.




Only a week left til the Madden Holiday. I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment