Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Time at the Missouri Valley Tourney


On the eve of what is without a doubt my favorite day of the sports each year, I want to quickly recap a great time I had out in my trip to the conference tourney -- the Missouri Valley Tournament.

I had the pleasure of sitting next to Kyle Whelliston from Mid Majority. Kyle is a great guy who started his own site awhile back after going to school at a mid major (Drexel, I think) and (rightly) noting that there just wasn't much coverage on schools that weren't a part of the Big 6/Power/BCS/whatever you want to call them conferences.

Kyle has a mascot, Bally, who goes with him on a ridiculous number of games. He took a shot of me with Bally courtside at the tourney. It's posted with a sweet caption that's worth a click. Here - I'll make it easy: click this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment